#1 Cool Web Design in Kenya
Dynamic and Unique Web Design that grows your brand online
Improve your clients’ online experience with an outstanding website.
Businesses in Kenya and East Africa are striving to grow their online presence, improve their sales and achieve their mission. A great website design is at the core of digital marketing and branding. In addition, your business goes beyond physical boundaries and walk-in customers to global audiences while serving customers more effectively.
We help you expand your horizons in the virtual market through our customized website design and versatile development solutions. Asher Group Ltd developers have extensive experience on website design in Kenya using variety of platforms and Content Management Systems. Moreover, functionality and great customer experience is at the core of our website design solutions created to suit both B2B and B2C clients.
Asher Group Ltd Website Design Classification
Your website may be specific to a certain niche but will fall among one is these 4 major categories.
Are you a startup or a blogger? We would love to grow with you. Since we know that your resources might be scarce. You now have an opportunity to be competitive in your industry and profession. We will design for you a simple, attractive and user-friendly website.
Websites designed for Medium, Small and Micro Enterprises. Having a web design for your existing business is a plus. That is to say, it is not enough to compete in your local area only. Therefore, opportunity is here for you to expand your audience reach.
An Online shops/stores, Bookshop websites, Real estates/property websites and Tours & travel websites. These are companies or businesses that sell products and services online. A customer is therefore able to browse through your products, shop, pay or book a service.
Websites designed for institutions and organizations. Aims at meeting multiple objectives like interaction with customers, improved service delivery and establishing an online identity. The goal is therefore to give a standard customer experience both online and through the office.
Web Design Categories
Quick Samples to point you to various types of website design or category we develop
A blog website is a type of website that features regularly updated content, usually in the form of articles or posts, that are displayed in reverse chronological order.
Blog websites can be used for various purposes, such as sharing personal stories, opinions, news, tips, reviews, and more. Blog websites can also have other features, such as comments, social media integration, multimedia, and subscription options.
Some of the key characteristics of blog websites:
- Regularly updated content: Blogs are constantly evolving, with new posts being added on a regular basis. This helps to keep readers engaged and coming back for more.
- Conversational style: Blog posts are typically written in a conversational style, making them easy to read and understand. This makes them more appealing than traditional forms of media, such as academic papers or news articles.
- Focus on specific topics: Most blogs focus on a specific niche or topic. This helps to attract a targeted audience of readers who are interested in that particular subject.
- Interaction: Blogs often have features that allow readers to interact with the blogger and other readers. This can include comments sections, forums, and social media integration.
Blog websites can serve a variety of purposes, including:
- Sharing information and insights: Blogs can be a great way to share information and insights on a particular topic. This can be helpful for businesses, educators, and anyone else who wants to share their knowledge with the world.
- Building relationships: Blogs can be a great way to build relationships with readers. By interacting with your readers in the comments section and on social media, you can create a community around your blog.
- Promoting products or services: Businesses can use blogs to promote their products or services. By writing informative and engaging blog posts, businesses can attract potential customers and build brand awareness.
- Expressing oneself: Blogs can be a great way for people to express themselves and share their thoughts and feelings with the world. This can be a therapeutic and rewarding experience.
A business website is a digital storefront for your company on the internet. It’s like an online brochure or portfolio that showcases your brand, products or services, and contact information.nIt provides information about a company or a business and its products or services. It can also allow customers to contact the business, make online purchases, or book appointments.
Here are some key features of a business website:
- Clear and concise information about your business: Visitors should be able to quickly understand what your company does and why they should choose you. This includes your mission statement, value proposition, and unique selling points.
- Easy navigation: People should be able to find the information they need easily. This means having a well-organized menu, clear calls to action, and a search bar.
- Mobile-friendly design: More and more people are using their smartphones and tablets to browse the internet. So, it’s important to make sure your website looks good and functions well on all devices.
- Engaging content: Your website should be more than just text. Use images, videos, and infographics to break up the text and make your site more visually appealing.
- Lead generation: Your website should be designed to capture leads, such as email addresses or phone numbers. This can be done through contact forms, opt-in forms, and calls to action.
- Social media integration: Make it easy for people to follow you on social media by adding social media buttons to your website.
- Regular updates: Keep your website fresh by adding new content regularly. This could be blog posts, articles, case studies, or even just new product announcements.
A business website can serve a variety of purposes, such as:
- Generating leads and sales: Your website can be a powerful tool for generating leads and sales. By using effective marketing strategies, you can attract potential customers to your website and convert them into paying customers.
- Building brand awareness: Your website can help you build brand awareness and establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry. By providing valuable content and information, you can position yourself as an expert and attract more customers.
- Providing customer service: Your website can be a great way to provide customer service. You can use your website to answer frequently asked questions, provide product manuals, and offer live chat support.
- Building relationships: Your website can help you build relationships with your customers and partners. By creating a community around your website, you can foster loyalty and trust.
An e-commerce website is a virtual storefront where you can sell products or services online. It’s like having a 24/7 shop open to customers worldwide, accessible from a computing device with an internet connection.
- Product catalog: This showcases your offerings with detailed descriptions, high-quality images, and clear pricing.
- Shopping cart: Customers can add items to their virtual cart as they browse, making it easy to purchase multiple products at once.
- Secure checkout: A secure payment gateway allows customers to pay safely and conveniently using various methods like credit cards, debit cards, or digital wallets.
- Order tracking: Customers can track their orders’ progress, from confirmation to delivery.
- Customer accounts: Registered users can save their information for faster checkouts and track their order history.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): A premium service aimed at optimizing your website for serach engines with relevant keywords to direct potential customers find your products or services
E-commerce websites can sell various things, including:
- Physical products: Clothing, electronics, furniture, groceries, etc.
- Digital products: E-books, software, music, online courses, etc.
- Services: Consulting, travel booking, event tickets, subscriptions, etc.
Benefits of having an e-commerce website:
- Reach a wider audience: Sell to customers beyond your physical location, expanding your market reach significantly.
- Operate 24/7: Your online store is always open, even outside regular business hours.
- Reduce overhead costs: You can save on expenses like rent, utilities, and staff compared to a physical store.
- Gather customer data: Track website traffic, customer behavior, and purchase patterns to gain valuable insights and improve your marketing strategies.
- Offer convenience: Customers can shop from the comfort of their homes at any time.
With careful planning and execution, an e-commerce website can be a powerful tool for growing your business and reaching new customers.
An enterprise website is the digital hub for a large and complex organization, acting as much more than just an online brochure. It goes beyond the typical features of a business website and is designed to meet the specific needs and challenges of larger entities. Here’s a breakdown of what makes an enterprise website unique:
Scale and Complexity:
- Massive size: Enterprise websites often have hundreds or even thousands of pages, catering to diverse internal and external audiences with varied needs.
- Intricate navigation: Efficient navigation becomes crucial due to the sheer volume of content. Advanced search functionalities and personalized user experiences are often implemented.
- Integration with multiple systems: The website integrates with various enterprise systems like customer relationship management (CRM), human resources (HR), and content management systems (CMS) for seamless data flow and operations.
Functionality and Features:
- Personalized content: Content adapts to different user groups based on their roles, interests, and access levels.
- Security and compliance: Robust security measures ensure data protection and compliance with industry regulations.
- Advanced analytics and reporting: Comprehensive data tracking and analysis provide valuable insights to optimize website performance and user engagement.
- Global reach: Localization and multilingual support cater to a global audience.
- Brand communication and reputation management: Enterprise websites shape the organization’s online image and communicate its values and mission effectively.
- Employee engagement and communication: Internal portals act as a platform for employee updates, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
- Customer and partner engagement: Dedicated sections cater to specific user groups, fostering interaction and building relationships.
- Driving business goals: The website actively contributes to achieving business objectives, from generating leads and sales to supporting marketing campaigns and customer service initiatives.